Finally a workshop which works!
The Accelerator workshop 1
Designed for: All persons who manage others: managers.
Objectives: By the end of the training the participants will be able to:
- Coach their subordinates to perform better.
- Target their actions to the vision and mission of the organisation
- Adapt their leadership and managerial style to the specific situations and persons
- Delegate tasks more easily to their subordinates
- Determine their weakness and strengths in managerial issues
- Motivate optimally their subordinates
- Generate more trust between team members
- Demonstrate the necessity of change in their department
Duration: 2 days for Management teams and 3 to 4 days for the level below (will be tailored to the specifics of the organization)
Programme content examples:
- Transparent and Situational leadership
- Crossfire exercise
- Change equation and practical change management
- Team development
- Transactional analysis
- Cultures and the impact of performance
- X & Y and flying eggs game
- Coaching techniques
- Generating trust and Delegation
- More (make your own choice of subjects here)
Learning methods: little theory, group work, discussions, role plays, etc. (NO POWERPOINT slides)
Venue: Regionally and Locally
Language: English or French
Group size: Minimum 8 participants, maximum 18 participants.
Organized by: HRBoosters trainers